Clear Vision Clear Vision

Ah, Clear Vision. I've always liked this game, and found it fun. I particularly like how you can watch the TV and read the newspaper. Yes, well done, 5/5 10/10.

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

First of all, I'm glad to see a new Riddle School game. Riddle School is my favourite game series.

This was overall, quite a good game. Smiley looked unusual though, I'm not used to seeing him with hair, he's usually got no hair like all the main characters, but I suppose you've decided to edit their appearances. I do prefer the original smiley, though.

The plot was quite good, and the things that Phil said were amusing. I thought it was hilarious when Nit-Wit poured soap in his eyes. I think it was good that Quiz became good, but I don't really like the idea of Diz becoming bad. Still, it was okay. I liked the flashback part where you had to go back to Riddle School 1.

I'm giving a 5/5, 10/10 rating for this game, because I like Riddle School and I'm glad there is a new game.

Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

Salve, Amicus. I really enjoyed this game, especially since I have been studying Latin using the Cambridge Latin Course lately. It is quite amusing. The only thing you've got wrong is the thumbs up-thumbs down thing. In ancient Rome, the thumbs up meant "kill him" and the thumbs down meant "spare him", so at the beggining I pressed down and the gladiator was killed, but I wanted to spare him. Other than that, excellent , or as they say in Latin "Optimus". 5/5.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

This game is terrible. Not only is is extremely distasteful and offensive to Christianity, it's just plain rubbish. The drawing is bad and the game is bad too. Your supposed to make GAMES on this website, not just disrespectful rubbish that makes people hate you. I am surprised that this game has not been blammed yet, it says in the Newgrounds rules that games that offend a group should be taken off of the website. I made a game where you kill Jews (because I hate Jews), and that was taken off almost overnight. Well, this piece of offensive filth is still allowed, for some reason.

Overall, I hope whoever made this game gets brutally beaten and murdered.

The Donald Trump Dating Simulator from Hell The Donald Trump Dating Simulator from Hell

Interesting and quite funny at some parts, but I don't like all the left wing propaganda.
3/5

Realistic Boxing Simulato Realistic Boxing Simulato

Excellent. I like this game a lot, and it's very good. Wonderful game for hours of entertainment. 5/5 stars.

Nude Paintings Parodies Nude Paintings Parodies

Quite a good game. I recognised most of the paintings. Very good, 5/5 stars.

Pay The Bills Pay The Bills

Quite a good game, short, but it's a start. Next you could add more rooms and items to steal. 5/5.

Killer Kubes Killer Kubes

Interesting idea, well done.

Voodoo Trump Voodoo Trump

This games not that good. I don't particularly like Donald Trump, but he's the best candidate. I certainly don't want Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz to get in.

Munguia responds:

You are right, the best candidate for racist, classist and sexist people.