Caecilius Is A Liar! Caecilius Is A Liar!

Ha ha ha ! Ego sum laetissimus. Tu es optimus !

[KK] Daily Seizure #4 [KK] Daily Seizure #4

Wonderful.

Frige response Frige response

All you could do to respond to me is showing a picture of a drawing I drew with a pentagram above it, modified text and a stickman stabbing me with a sword. You're just a stupid 14 year old who trolls people.

PivotKnife responds:

That wasn't a sword you dick-head, that was stick-figure who had his cock out and he was raping Frige.

Your God is not real and Frige is a n***a.

Clear Vision Clear Vision

Ah, Clear Vision. I've always liked this game, and found it fun. I particularly like how you can watch the TV and read the newspaper. Yes, well done, 5/5 10/10.

Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

First of all, I'm glad to see a new Riddle School game. Riddle School is my favourite game series.

This was overall, quite a good game. Smiley looked unusual though, I'm not used to seeing him with hair, he's usually got no hair like all the main characters, but I suppose you've decided to edit their appearances. I do prefer the original smiley, though.

The plot was quite good, and the things that Phil said were amusing. I thought it was hilarious when Nit-Wit poured soap in his eyes. I think it was good that Quiz became good, but I don't really like the idea of Diz becoming bad. Still, it was okay. I liked the flashback part where you had to go back to Riddle School 1.

I'm giving a 5/5, 10/10 rating for this game, because I like Riddle School and I'm glad there is a new game.

Caesar's Day Off Caesar's Day Off

Salve, Amicus. I really enjoyed this game, especially since I have been studying Latin using the Cambridge Latin Course lately. It is quite amusing. The only thing you've got wrong is the thumbs up-thumbs down thing. In ancient Rome, the thumbs up meant "kill him" and the thumbs down meant "spare him", so at the beggining I pressed down and the gladiator was killed, but I wanted to spare him. Other than that, excellent , or as they say in Latin "Optimus". 5/5.

Garden Party Garden Party

I really like this tune. Short and amusing. 5/5 starts !

An administrator banned this from his forum An administrator banned this from his forum

This is the only good thing you have ever made.

PivotKnife responds:

I made it for this group too - https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105437432274571856396

forget dumb therapy just give me some benzos so i can atleast get high forget dumb therapy just give me some benzos so i can atleast get high

This is quite an amusing picture. I like the trippy effect.

Really shit stick! Really shit stick!

I don't like you, Pivot Knife.

PivotKnife responds:

Yeah well you're a deluded cult member who has never read the Bible.

Jesus was a black Jew who supported slavery.